…make me sick.
I don’t think I will ever be able to comprehend how or why someone feels the need to lie, or make up completely asinine stories to make themselves seem superior to others. And, seeing as how I am a VERY understanding & non-judgmental person, that’s sad.
There are several people of this sort that I personally know, who just flabbergast me. I think that at times, even they believe their own made up illusions.
1. Practically everything that escapes that disgusting mouth of yours is complete bullshit. No joke. You’ve been this way since I first met you when you were just 14. And, what makes it so sad is that you make up awful stories about things no person should ever lie about- like, your ex-gf dying. Or, you having a daughter; who you give a name to and you even brag about little intricate details about her.
You’re NOT in a well-known band, and you DON’T play shows.
2. Seriously, making up ridiculous things about your childs’ achievements & milestones?! That’s almost heartbreaking. And, SO cruel for your child. Some kids learn quicker than others, yes. But, forming complete sentences at four months old is just a little hard to believe. So many things you told me about your pregnancy and child[ren] is absolutely NOT possible. It just isn’t. And, I know so many people fall for your crap & applaud you for having SUCH an advanced child. Sure, your kid is smart. Because, ALL kids are smart. And, yes, you have the right to boast about what new thing your kid has done. But, make sure they REALLY did it and don’t post all about something YOU made up just to get YOURSELF some attention.
3. Really, you slept with over 600 women including pornstars? While that IS possible, seeing as to who you are, it isn’t very likely. Even if it WERE true, it is definitely not something anyone should be bragging about. “Hey, guys! I’m a total walking-case of herpes. Wanna bone?” Uhm, no.
4. Your voice is cracking, you have ZERO body hair, and all of your friends are like, 12. Sorry, but no person with common sense is going to believe that you’re 18. Or that you have a car & license, or that you smoke & drink & get ‘all the babes’.
5. You are NOT thirty pounds less than so & so when your gut hangs out five times as much. Sorry, but a couple of inches shorter doesn’t mean a few dozen pounds lighter. Be honest about your weight, and the progress you are making. I know all bodies are built differently, and different body types CAN mean different weights & sizes. But, there IS an extent to that rule.
6. Your dude tries dumping you. Oh, you’re pregnant? Congrats. Several days later- What’s that? You ‘lost the baby’? Didn’t you just have a miscarriage last week when your former bf tried leaving your skank ass?
(BTW, I am in no way, shape, or form making fun of women who have ACTUALLY suffered such a terrible loss. I cannot imagine that kind of pain, and I personally know so many women who’ve had such a tragedy happen to them. I love you all, very much.)
Gah okay, I think I MIGHT be done ranting for now. Lol.
Just had to get some of this off of my chest.